When I had my small catering business "What's for Dinner?" some years
ago, there were 4 entrees and 4 desserts that were the constant crowd
Though my soup is my main attraction, I do want to offer you some
other goodies in the event you want to stir up your taste buds.
All entrees are made fresh the day of delivery, serves 8 to10 and are
accompanied with bread or salad (with my home made balsamic/mustard
- Brisket - slow simmered in a rich broth for hours in a Dutch oven
with carrots, pearl onions,baby potatoes and peas.
- Lasagna - Hint of Pesto and Pine Nuts make this lasagna very special. Meat or vegetarian.
- Pork tenderloin - so tender you can cut it with a fork. Served with a yummy sweet/tangy mustard.
- Cold poached salmon - delicately poached with with capers and so
excellent for a light, nutritious meal. Choice of cucumber dill side sauce or honey/mustard.
- Not too chocolaty brownies cut in wedges for a fancier
presentation. Great with ice cream on top or super plaine. Nuts upon
- The gooiest baked apples with raisins, brown sugar and walnuts.
This is seasonal, as only certain apples are right for baking.
- Fresh apple crumble. Nothing between the apple, but a crumble
topping of butter, a little sugar and flour. Super hot or cold.
- Hand dipped chocolate covered strawberries when in season.
$100 for the one entree, bread/salad and dessert. In essence the whole
enchilada (no I don't make that.) Please give me at least 3 days
notice. Same money back guarantee if you are not a happy camper.